I’m reaching a point now in my pallet summerhouse project where I’m waiting for things to arrive before I can do move forward. Mainly the windows, which will be arriving tomorrow (hopefully).
I could of course leave gaps where the windows are to go – but I’ve got a suspicion if I did that then they would end up not fitting and I’d have to take everything to bits again.
Still, I hav made some progress. I managed to put another level of pallets up on the back wall. Of course after I did this I started thinking I’d made it too tall. After a brief battle with my laziness gene I decided that if I left it like it was it’d just irritate me – and so sawed about 25cms off the top.
Oh yes, this project’s all about the meticulous planning and pinpoint accuracy.
Through good fortune I’ve actually got this next week off work, and so am hopefully planning to get a good chunk of the summerhouse built over the next few days. Providing the weather holds up that is.